What are the benefits of pranayama?
Today, we are living in a world where nothing is pure or unadulterated, whether it's our food, water or air, there is contamination everywhere. Therefore, it is important for us to give our body a regular detox and keep it internally clean. Pranayama as a practice not only remove toxins from our body but it is also a great way to incorporate air element or vayutatv in our lives.
Doing pranayama every day for 15 minutes can transform your whole body and mind.
Here are some of the many benefits of doing pranayama.
● Practising pranayama regularly improves work efficiency of all our body parts.
● The concentration power of the mind and memory increases.
● Our digestive power increases.
● Lungs get more rest.
● Blood circulation increases, leading to better detoxification.
● It helps reverse mental stress, anxiety, sleeping disorders etc.
● The Vital Power gets used in the correct way. It does not cause any pain to old people.
● It improves the throat. It does not let unnecessary mucus accumulate in the lungs, windpipe, throat and nose.